Project Management Director
Stephen Kilroy is the Project Management Director with Scollard Doyle. He is a vastly experienced Project Manager in the construction and property sectors in Ireland, Britain and the USA.
Throughout his thirty-year career, he has worked on high-profile and complex construction developments including the IFSC, a twenty-seven-acre mixed-use development in Dublin’s Docklands and also the development of Carton House; a luxurious resort that sits on 1,100 acres of private parkland estate and includes a 165-bed hotel, historic mansion and 2 championship golf courses. For several years Stephen successfully ran his own Project Management business which focused on complex residential and hotel schemes.
The role of Project Manager is crucial for the success of any project and Stephen’s character and conscience have earned him the reputation of being the go-to person for complex and large-scale construction projects.
Stephen is an IPMA certified project manager and an engineering graduate of Trinity College Dublin. Stephen also holds an ACCA diploma in accounting and finance.
- IFSC, Dublin 1. Size: 110,000 sq m
- Velasco, Grand Canal, Dublin 2 Size: 6,500 sq m
- 100 Mount Street, Dublin 2 Size: 3,000 sq m
- Morrison Hotel, North Quay, Dublin 1 Size: 144 rooms
- Carton House, Maynooth, Co. Kildare. Size: 165 rooms
- Clancy Barracks, Islandbridge, Dublin 8 Size: 800 units