Michael Scollard FSCSI FRICS
Michael Scollard is the Managing Director of Scollard Doyle. He is an energetic and articulate Chartered Surveyor that has been at the forefront of the Irish Construction and Property sectors for many years. Over his 35-year career, his extensive experience in the cost management and development of large-scale, complex projects has earned him an excellent reputation as a respected Consultant and Industry leader.
Michael is regarded as a Trusted Advisor to leading Private and Public Sector Clients and he has played a key part in the cost management and successful delivery of many landmark projects in Ireland.
Since founding Scollard Doyle in 2010, he has been responsible for its strategic growth and business operations and he continues to enjoy delivering effective solutions for his clients. Michael is a member of the Board of RICS Ireland and for many years was Honorary Treasurer of the SCSI.
- Dublin Landings, North Wall Quay. Size: 100,000 sq m
- One South County, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. Size: 12,840 sq m
- Central Bank of Ireland, North Wall Quay. Size: 40,000 sq m
- AIB Bankcentre, Dublin 2. Size: 52,300 sq m
- Royal College of Surgeons. Size: 12,000 sq m
- Beacon South Quarter, Sandyford, Dublin 18. Size: 86 Apartments / 8,000 sq m