Michael Scollard FSCSI FRICS
An energetic and highly articulate chartered surveyor, Michael has vast experience managing an impressive array of projects, from initial feasibility studies to final completion and handover. During his 35-year career, he has established a reputation as a leading professional development consultant, having successfully managed the completion of many of the largest projects in Ireland. Michael is the managing director of Scollard Doyle, which was founded in March 2010.
He was formerly the development director with the Mountbrook Property Group, and was a partner in Bruce Shaw Partnership for 13 years. Michael is a fellow of both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland. He recently retired as Honorary Treasurer of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland, after serving for 12 years, and was invited to join the inaugural board of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, in April 2010.
Michael is highly regarded in the Irish property industry and enjoys excellent relationships with a wide range of top players.
- Dublin Landings, North Wall Quay. Size: 100,000 sq m
- Central Bank of Ireland, North Wall Quay. Size: 40,000 sq m
- AIB Bankcentre, Dublin 2. Size: 150,00 sq m
- Backweston Agricultural Laboratories. Size: 25,500 sq m
- Royal College of Surgeons. Size: 12,000 sq m
- Heuston South Quarter, St John’s Road. Size: 235,000 sq m