James is an insightful and very experienced Quantity Surveyor who has worked on a compelling array of projects during his career. James, a diligent cost consultant professional was previously a Quantity Surveyor with Bruce Shaw Partnership (Linesight) and joined Scollard Doyle in 2011. James, who is an Associate Director with Scollard Doyle has experience in the estimating, procuring, contracting and project management of a variety of commercial, leisure and retail building projects. He has a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget and managing projects from inception to final completion and handover. James has particular expertise in new build, retail and office fit-out projects and is a valued member of the Scollard Doyle team.
- Avolon office fit-out, Dublin. Size 7,000 sq. m
- Zendesk office fit-out, Dublin. Size 5,500 sq. m
- Castleknock Cross, Dublin 15. Size: 33 new build units
- Presentation Village, Dublin 6. Size: 51 new build units
- Eir retail roll-outs. Size 90 stores
- Vodafone retail roll-outs. Size 40 stores
- Vodafone Head Office, Dublin 18. Size: 11,000 sq. m