James O’Brien MSCSI MRICS
James is a top chartered quantity surveyor who is highly valued for his accurate budget-estimate preparation and expertise in cost-controlling a wide variety of fit-outs. For over 10 years, he has worked in all types of building projects in areas such as estimating, procuring, contracting and cost-management.
Moreover, James has an enviable record of completing projects with time to spare, and within clients’ budgetary parameters; naturally, many jobs have been managed from commencement to completion. Formerly a quantity surveyor with Bruce Shaw, James is an esteemed senior quantity surveyor with Scollard Doyle Limited Construction Consultants.
- Blackrock Clinic. Size: 2,000 sq m
- Central Bank of Ireland. Size: 40,000 sq m
- Whitewater Shopping Centre Newbridge. Size: 110,000 sq m
- Beacon South Quarter, Dublin 18. Size: 80 Apartments
- Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin 2. Size: Front of House/40 bedrooms
- Wexford Garda Divisional Headquarter. Size: 3,952 sq m