Barry Doyle MSCSI MRICS
Barry is a dedicated and very knowledgeable chartered quantity surveyor. Highly accomplished in the cost-management of large development projects for public and private sector clients, he has many years’ experience in estimating, procuring, contracting and cost-managing all building project types. Of course, Barry always delivers projects on-time and on-budget, and has managed multiple developments from inception to completion, and handover.
He is a director of Scollard Doyle, prior to which he was the property manager with Hutchison 3G Ireland Ltd, the development manager with Mountbrook Property Group and a quantity surveyor with Bruce Shaw Partnership.
Barry is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland.
- Vodafone Head Office. Size: 11,000 sq m
- One Dockland Central, Dublin 1. Size: 5,000 sq.m
- Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin 2. Size: Front of House/40 bedrooms
- Meteor Stores, Nationwide Size: 38 Stores
- Wexford Garda Station Divisional Head Quarters. Size: 6,650 sq m
- Castleknock Cross, Dublin 15. Size: 33 units