Barry Doyle MSCSI MRICS
Barry Doyle is a Director of Scollard Doyle. He is an ambitious and results driven Chartered Quantity Surveyor with over 18 years’ professional experience. Barry is highly accomplished in the cost management of large-scale commercial developments and fit-outs. His ability to fast-track projects has earned him the reputation of delivering challenging projects on-time and within budget. As part of any team, Barry is seen as someone that can make things happen and he consistently delivers an uncompromising level of service to his clients. His naturally organised and methodical approach combined with his strong communication and collaborative skills allows his clients to rest assured that their project is in safe hands.
Barry is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland.
- Vodafone Head Office. Size: 11,000 sq m
- One Dockland Central, Dublin 1. Size: 5,000 sq m
- Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin 2. Size: Front of House/40 bedrooms
- Meteor Stores, Nationwide Size: 38 Stores
- Wexford Garda Station Divisional Head Quarters. Size: 6,650 sq m
- Castleknock Cross, Dublin 15. Size: 33 units