Job title: Data Centre Lead
We are excited to announce that we have a superb opportunity to join Cumming Europe Ltd, as part of Cumming Group, in the role of Data Centre Lead.
This role will manage and grow our Data Centre consultancy business across the UK and Europe in the area of project controls.
Established in the United States in 1996 by Finlay Cumming, Cumming Group is a leading international property and construction consultancy specialising in a broad range of sectors and disciplines. Our European operations comprise approximately 450 team members across 14 offices. Cumming Group currently operates under three brands in Europe – Cumming Group, Scollard Doyle and Chandler KBS with operations in the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe.
Our bespoke services are delivered by a talented team of project controllers, project managers and quantity surveyors with reputations for long-standing relationships based on hard work, mutual respect, and a commitment to adding value at every step of a project’s development. We are attentive listeners who think strategically, manage decisively, and always act with our clients’ best interests at heart.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional communications skills, a mastery of marketing strategies across diverse markets and channels and great business development / sales experience within a building consultancy or related professional services organisation.
- Degree-qualified, ideally Chartered, with 15+ years’ experience predominantly in a consultancy environment.
- Specific experience in Data Centre industry, +10 years.
- Proven track record in delivery of consultancy services.
- Management and leadership of a team of consultants including remote workers.
- Track record in delivery of multiple large scale projects and/or programmes of works.
- Experience utilising a number of methods of procurement and forms of contract.
- Ability to manage the P&L relating to this business unit.
- Business development experience in the Data Centre industry.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail in preparation of reports / documentation.
- Aptitude for business, particularly in the areas of property and construction.
- Ambition to grow professionally and share in the management’s vision for the company.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation.
- Excellent career and professional development prospects.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team with a growth mindset.
Cumming Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Using the reference DataCentreLead, please apply in confidence to email@example.com
Alternatively, use the below form.