Job title: Bids Manager
Scollard Doyle is a vibrant construction consultancy specialising in the cost & project management of construction projects. In 2021, Scollard Doyle merged with Cumming Group, an international cost and project management consultancy. Cumming Group has 50+ offices and 2,000+ employees worldwide.
To support growth in Scollard Doyle and the European business, we are seeking a full-time Bids Manager to join the team. In this role you will be supporting the leadership team in managing the bid process from beginning to end. For the right candidate, this role offers ample opportunities for growth and development.
The ideal candidate will have 4 years’ experience in an administrative role with strong presentation skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work on their own initiative to meet strict deadlines.
- Responsibility for managing the bid process from Request for Proposal through to submission across the Public and Private sector
- Review of tender information and strategising effective response
- Evaluating tender documentation and providing management with intelligence to inform Bid / No Bid decision and identify high priority opportunities.
- Overseeing bid preparation with Senior Management across several project teams internally and managing input requirements from technical resources
- Tracking sales progress with our CRM
- Maintaining and updating our content library
- Post tender review analysis – key statistics, evaluating feedback, identifying process improvements / lessons learned
- Managing review and execution of appointment contracts for successful bids
- Design and prepare capability statements and client presentations
- Assist in preparing presentations and company brochures
- Support business development activities including researching prospective clients
- Other ad hoc administrative duties
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accurate and excellent attention to detail
- Ideally, experience creating tenders and bids
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills (InDesign skills would be an advantage)
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation
- Opportunity to work on some leading projects in Ireland and Europe
- Attractive package for the successful candidate
Using the reference BidsManager, please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, use the below form.