Job title: Cost Manager
About Scollard Doyle:
Scollard Doyle is a vibrant Construction Consultancy specialising in Cost Management and delivery of Construction Projects. We deliver projects for our clients in the following sectors: commercial office developments, office fit-outs, residential developments, retail projects, project monitoring, healthcare facilities, government, and municipal projects.
Our projects include One South County, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, AIB HQ Molesworth Street, Dublin Landings and Central Bank of Ireland on North Wall Quay, Bewley’s of Grafton Street and The Shelbourne Hotel.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic experienced team and to excel your professional development. We invest in our people and their continuing professional development by actively encouraging and supporting employees to complete their Chartership or Masters.
Skills required / About the role:
- 2 years + surveying experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Client focus and strong client relationship management skills
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- The candidate will carry out professional cost management services or other consulting services for ongoing and future construction projects
- Ability to support fellow team members in meeting deadlines and managing workload
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously in an energetic and innovative working environment
- Excellent communication and PC skills, strong attention to detail, capable of managing pricing and estimating and preparing cost analysis
- CostX experience preferred
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent career prospects and professional development
- Opportunity to work on some leading projects in Ireland
- Attractive salary package for the successful candidate
Enquiries will be treated sensitively and with total discretion.
Using the reference COR2+, please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively use the below form