Job title: Senior Cost Manager
About Scollard Doyle:
Scollard Doyle is a vibrant Construction Consultancy specialising in Cost Management and delivery of Construction Projects. We deliver projects for our clients in the following sectors: commercial office developments, office fit-outs, residential developments, retail projects, project monitoring, healthcare facilities, government, and municipal projects.
Our projects include One South County, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, AIB HQ Molesworth Street, Dublin Landings and Central Bank of Ireland on North Wall Quay, Bewley’s of Grafton Street and The Shelbourne Hotel.
About the role:
Due to winning some large-scale commissions, we are looking for ambitious Quantity Surveyors with 8 years plus experience, to supplement our team.
Suitable candidates will be client-focused with strong relationship management skills and ensure compliance with contractual requirements. You will be carrying out professional cost management services or other consulting services for ongoing and future construction projects.
We are an energetic and innovative working environment that value teamwork! You will need the ability to support fellow team members in meeting deadlines and managing workloads, to ensure the effective delivery of an appointment.
The successful candidate will also have excellent communication and PC skills, strong attention to detail. CostX or Cubit experience is preferred.
Skills required / About the role:
- 8 years + surveying experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Client focus and strong client relationship management skills
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- Proven track record of carrying out professional cost management services.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent communication and PC skills
- Registered or eligible to be registered with the SCSI
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent career prospects and professional development
- Opportunity to work on some leading projects in Ireland
- Attractive salary package for the successful candidate
Enquiries will be treated sensitively and with total discretion.
Using the reference Cork8+, please apply in confidence to email@example.com
Alternatively use the below form